and a problem for everyone:
those who are bullied,
those who bully, teachers, parents and the communities in which these antisocial and
oppressive behaviour occurs.
Bullying Solutions, edited by Adjunct Prof Helen McGrath and Dr Toni Noble,
explores the issues of bullying in Australian schools as well as providing practical tools for action.
- an overview of current national and international research on school bullying
- legal perspectives on school bullying in Australia
- discussion of recent anti-bullying prevention and management initiatives
- step-by-step instructions for writing and implementing an anti-bullying policy
- relevant templates to assist schools to implement an anti-bullying policy and procedures.